- * Comprehensive insurance claim assistance
- * 24-hour towing service
- * Convenient on-site computerised estimating
- * Professional, courteous and friendly staff
- * Full-service collision repair on all makes of cars and vans
- * State-of-the-art technology and equipment used on all repairs
- * Frame measuring and straightening bench systems
- * Latest welding technologies - European Inverta mig welders
- * Full dust-less vacuum system
- * Experience and certified paint technicians
- * Highest quality paint products (BASF® Glasurit Paint)
- * Lifetime warranty on finish
- * Top-of-the-line prep stations
- * 2 Downdraft heated-spray booths
- * Complimentary clean on completion of repairs
- * Complimentary brochure for customer information
- * An advanced facility
- * Guaranteed workmanship
- * Approved repairer for all insurance companies
- * Latest chassis alignment systems
- * 24 hour salvage
- * Loan cars by arrangement
Available for accident recovery or transporting vehicles.
Developments in the welding of high-strength and super high-strength steels in modern bodywork construction also make new demands on spot-welding systems for repairs. Many new cars are made of new Boron Steel meaning not all welding machines are suitable to repair this type of bodywork.
Mills Collision Repair Centre Ltd uses the Elektron Multispot MI-100 Inverter Welder. Its computer controlled current regulation produces constant and accurately reproducible results under all conditions. The Elektron MX-3900 Double Sided Weld Gun offers High Tip Pressure, for welding of High Strength Steels. With larger opening angle between electrodes and no leakage of water when changing the electrodes - the MX-3900 completes the MI-100 Inverter Welder. Using the highest standard of equipment means our customers get the strongest repair available.
We have close associations with many car manufacturers around the world, which gives us the ability to keep up with the latest color stylings. Glasurit has an extensive database that contains color information from around the globe, with several decades of formulations that can be used by collision shops to ensure a perfect color match and a high quality and durable repair.
Glasurit brand has long been considered a worldwide standard for excellence - it continues to deliver the productivity and quality demanded by leading collision repair centers and their customers.